Sunday, August 9, 2009

Let's talk about ME.

Allo readers,

This is my first post on my blog, I'm very excited to do this, The reason (I think) I want to do this, I like crafting a lot, when I'm not sewing new creations for my boutique and my etsy shop, I just craft! craft! craft! my brains out and I guess just want to share the creative part of me.

For the longest time I've been crafting, in fact all my family crafts, My sisters and nieces scrapbook a lot, some of them gets together ones a week to scrapbook. My other sister likes tole painting. My brother and my sister-in-law tole paint and makes furnitures and sells them to craft fairs.

I've been a fashion designer for about 10 years now and I love it! But needed a change, so now I design with organic soft canvas (solid colors). People often ask me why I don't design with printed fabrics, I do use prints, but with solid color you don't have a choice to get creative because your piece can be pretty boring. And beside look at all those beautiful colors I get to work with. So thats all for now, thanks for reading, isanor

No comments:

Post a Comment